St Bartholomew Church
14865 Bagley Rd
Cleveland, OH 44130
Mass & Confession Times Sun 8:00 AM Sunday Liturgy 10:00 AM Sunday Liturgy 12:00 PM Sunday Liturgy Mon 7:30 AM Weekday Liturgy Tue 7:30 AM Weekday Liturgy Wed 7:30 AM Weekday Liturgy Thu 7:30 AM Weekday Liturgy Fri 7:30 AM Weekday Liturgy Sat 3:00 PM Confessions 4:00 PM Weekend Vigil
On June 7 1956 St. Bartholomew’s parish was canonically erected by his Excellency the most revered of Edward F. Hoban Archbishop of the Diocese of Cleveland. Born of the achievement of community growth in the suburbs and the need for a Catholic school and Church Monsignor Kenneth W. Saunders was appointed pastor. Starting from communities living near San Jose Strongsville St. Mary’s Berea and the Holy Family Parma 350 families in all the founders of the parish church of St. Bartholomew. The first fair of the new city was at school Thomas CA Bagley Road July 1 1956 provides. Mass and services remain in place the plan was completed the budget and construction.
Men’s Club now (known as the Society of the Holy See) indicating the source of the organization and implementation of campaign funds for the construction of school building. The opening ceremony was held on February 24 1957 and the new building began. On Pentecost Sunday this year one of the cornerstones of the faade of the school building was laid by the Bishop Saunders. The main school building as it exists today is a multi-purpose in the early days of the parish church of St. Bartholomew. The four schools of class pm scalable building was used as a temporary place of worship. The second plant which has served the church May 4 1958 paid acting Archbishop Hoban. The classrooms on the first floor has an open enrollment of 370 students under the direction and guidance of the Sisters of the Incarnate Word in September 1958.
What Makes Us Special
This information is not currently available.
No photos currently available.